Ontario Road Safety Forum
Date(s) - March 6, 2017
9:00 am UTC - 5:00 pm UTC
Location: University of Toronto, Galbraith building, second floor, room GB 202. (http://map.utoronto.ca/building/070, http://map.utoronto.ca/access/parking-lots)
Morning – Who is doing what?
- Information Sharing – attendees current projects (those wishing to attend please send firstname.lastname@example.org your information you wish to share (i.e. contact, picture, projects, responsibilities etc.) by March 1st.
- Participants’ Presentations (on topic of their choice) – If you are interested share this interest with email@example.com as soon as possible (the number of presentations will be limited to 15), and he will follow up to let you know the length of time you will have. Presentations should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1st. There will be time for questions as well.
Afternoon – Vision Zero (& Safe Systems); From Intent to Practice.
- ‘Vision Zero’ and ‘Safe Systems’ Presentations, followed by Group Discussion – these topics seem to be gaining popularity in North America. But how are they different from what we have been doing all along? What should we do to make progress towards these goals? What are the unresolved issues? What are the dilemmas, the controversies? These and similar issues are to be discussed.
- Background to Prepare for the Discussion – OECD Safe Systems
- To register for the event, please contact email@example.com. Please provide him with your name, organization, email and phone number. Hurry, space is limited!
- The vitality of the Forum will be determined by its participants. Please forward this email to all those who, you think, should be at the meeting.
- If you have any questions about this event, please contact Ezra Hauer at firstname.lastname@example.org