As permitted by the CARSP Bylaws, an e-mail ballot was sent to CARSP members on Tuesday, April 4, 2023, asking members to elect Board Directors. Members will be asked to indicate which seven nominees they would like to see elected to the Board. The election period will end on Tuesday, April 25, 2023. The seven nominees who receive the most votes will fill the current Board Director positions.
Announcement of Election Outcome
Returning and newly elected Board Directors will be notified of election results by Wednesday, April 26th. Election results will be announced to the CARSP membership at the CARSP Annual General Meeting in May (Date TBD).
Why join CARSP Board of Directors?
Joining CARSP's Board of Directors provides you with a wide range of benefits:
- Be part of a growing professional association of 500+ members, serving Canada’s road safety community.
- Represent CARSP on steering committees involving the latest events/projects in road safety.
- Represent your discipline and/or geographic area of Canada on decisions involving member initiatives.
- Contribute to CARSP's road safety projects.
- Gain valuable Board Director and Committee member experience, a valuable soft skill.
- Network with lead road safety professionals in Canada.
- Represent CARSP at road safety events.